Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-9092-update-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-9092-update/

COMMENT:

# Éric Vyncke, INT AD, comments for draft-ietf-opsawg-9092-update-10

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below some non-blocking COMMENT points (but replies would be
appreciated even if only for my own education).

Special thanks to Michael Richardson for the shepherd's detailed write-up
including the WG consensus *BUT* it lacks the justification of the intended
status.

Other thanks to Sheng Jiang, the Last Call Internet directorate reviewer:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-opsawg-9092-update-06-intdir-lc-jiang-2023-11-20/
(and I have seen interactions with the draft authors)

I hope that this review helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

# COMMENTS (non-blocking)

## No IPv6 Examples

I can only strongly regret, esp knowing the authors, that the examples are IPv4
only.

Note: this issue prevents me to strongly support this document with a YES
ballot.

## Section 3

Should the text be more normative than the plain text
```
The migration not only implies that the RIRs support the geofeed:
attribute, but that all registrants have migrated any inetnum:
ojects from remarks: to geofeed: attributes
```