发件人: li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com [mailto:li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com]
发送时间: 2024年2月20日 16:10
收件人: Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com>; Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwil...@cisco.com>;
alex.huang-f...@insa-lyon.fr; Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@ietf.contact>;
draft-feng-opsawg-incident-management....@ietf.org
抄送: opsawg@ietf.org; n...@ietf.org
主题: Re: Re: [OPSAWG] WG Adoption Call for
draft-feng-opsawg-incident-management-04

Hello all,

I think NMOP is the right place to discuss this draft now. I support its
adoption there.

Please consider the following question: As the definition in this draft,
network incident is defined from the perspective of a service and is raised by
an incident server. Can the incident server know the real effect on the
relevant services? For example, in figure 5 in this draft, VPN A may not
perceive the link down between P1 and P2 because its packets are not lost
during the interruption.

Best Regards,
Zhenqiang Li
China Mobile