Dear All,
This new version aligns with draft-kll-yang-label-tsdb for the example in
Appendix A. It also briefly references draft-jouqui-netmod-full-include as a
solution for reusing existing YANG modules into a new one.

Best,
Jean

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kll-yang-label-tsdb/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jouqui-netmod-yang-full-include/