De : Donald Eastlake <d3e...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mardi 12 mars 2024 03:05
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Cc : opsawg@ietf.org; draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit....@ietf.org;
Routing Directorate <rtg-...@ietf.org>; t...@ietf.org
Objet : Re: RTGDIR Early Review of draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit

Hi Med,

I have  reviewed the changes you made and am happy with them. I consider all my
comments to have been resolved.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com<mailto:d3e...@gmail.com>

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 2:31 AM
<mohamed.boucad...@orange.com<mailto:mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>> wrote:
Hi Donald,

(adding OPSAWG as it seems the review was not shared on that list)

Thanks for the careful review.

A diff to track the changes to address your comments can be seen at:

https://author-tools.ietf.org/api/iddiff?doc_1=draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit&url_2=https://boucadair.github.io/attachment-circuit-model/draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit.txt

See more context inline, fwiw.

Cheers,
Med