Hi OPSAWG,

In consultation with Mahesh, I have decided to revert OPSAWG back to two
chairs.  I originally increased it to three chairs to give chairing opportunity
and experience to a new individual, but my general view is that most WGs,
except for the largest, function better with two chairs.  In addition, there
has been some general feedback from the community that there should be more
evolution in the WG chairing positions to give more opportunities for newcomers
to try chairing and gain more leadership experience.

The chairs for OPSAWG going forward will be Joe Clarke and Henk Birkholz.

Thus, I would like to personally thank Tianran for his many years of service
chairing the OPSAWG WG during my time as AD and his efforts and guidance of the
OPSAWG WG have been appreciated.

Regards,
Rob