Dear Xiao,

Correct. Obviously this will be exported per flow and the interface entities
have to be key fields as the flow entities as well.

Best wishes
Thomas

On 3 Apr 2024, at 04:54, xiao.m...@zte.com.cn wrote:

Be aware: This is an external email.

Correcting the email address i...@ietf.org.

Hi Thomas,

If I understand you correctly, you mean the IE exporter can use
ingressInterface/egressInterface to indicate LAG port and
ingressPhysicalInterface/egressPhysicalInterface to indicate LAG member port,
so the receiver can deduce the implicit meanings of them if they have different
values, is that right?

Cheers,

Xiao Min

Original