From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Henk Birkholz
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 1:06 PM
To: OPSAWG <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG Adoption Call for
draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-question-mark-03

Be aware: This is an external email.

Dear OPSAWG members,

this email starts a call for Working Group Adoption of

> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-ques
> tion-mark-03.html

ending on Thursday, May 2nd.

As a reminder, this I-D summarizes how the term "Operations, Administration,
and Maintenance" (OAM) is used currently & historically in the IETF and intends
to consolidate unambiguous and protocol agnostic terminology for OAM. The
summary includes descriptions of narrower semantics introduced by added
qualifications the term OAM and a list of common capabilities that can be found
in nodes processing OAM packets.

The chairs acknowledge a positive poll result at IETF119, but there has not
been much discussion on the list yet. We would like to gather feedback from the
WG if there is interest to further contribute and review. As a potential
enabler for discussions, this call will last three weeks.

Please reply with your support and especially any substantive comments you may
have.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk