Thank you.  Those edits do the job nicely.

Joel

On 5/6/2024 5:49 AM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:
Hi Joel,

Thank you for the review.

You got it right. Please see more context at [1].

I updated the text to address your review. Please check the diff [1]  and let
me know if any further change is needed. Thanks.

Cheers,
Med

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/g-cXqAHzazaA_gOf7Woxv2SiVJ4/

[2]
https://author-tools.ietf.org/api/iddiff?url_1=https://boucadair.github.io/ipfix-tcpoptions-and-v6eh/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh.txt&url_2=https://boucadair.github.io/ipfix-tcpoptions-and-v6eh/genart-review/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh.txt

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joel Halpern via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org>
Envoyé : vendredi 3 mai 2024 05:01
À : gen-...@ietf.org
Cc : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh....@ietf.org; last-
c...@ietf.org; opsawg@ietf.org
Objet : Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-
v6eh-11

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Ready with Issues

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General
Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being
processed by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%
2Fwiki.ietf.org%2Fen%2Fgroup%2Fgen%2FGenArtFAQ&data=05%7C02%7Cmoh
amed.boucadair%40orange.com%7Cbfb8988782a541c5816808dc6b1d5145%7C
90c7a20af34b40bfbc48b9253b6f5d20%7C0%7C0%7C638503020857412204%7CU
nknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WIsBdbKOD9ZyF0j%2BZKnq6
ke79zktUZ9q%2B5n2iW34U%2Fs%3D&reserved=0>.

Document: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh-11
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2024-05-02
IETF LC End Date: 2024-05-10
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Standard RFC

Major issues: None

Minor issues:
     The document uses the phrasing "If several extension header
chains are
     observed in a Flow" in several places.  While I believe I
figured out what
     was intended, it caused me difficulty.  Assuming I understood
the intent, I
     would suggest defining a term "flow with varying header
chain" as "a flow
     wherein different packets in the flow have a different
sequence of
     extension header types codes."  And then use that term in the
suitable
     places in the document.

Nits/editorial comments: None

falsifie. Merci.