From: mohamed.boucad...@orange.com <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 at 9:05 AM
To: Rokui, Reza <rro...@ciena.com>, Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>,
opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>, Wubo (lana) <lana.w...@huawei.com>, Richard
Roberts <rrobe...@juniper.net>, Oscar González de Dios
<oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>, samier.barguil_gira...@nokia.com
<samier.barguil_gira...@nokia.com>
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] RE: shepherd review for draft-boro-opsawg-teas-common-ac
Hi Reza,

Thank you for preparing the writeup.

Please see inline.

Cheers,
Med

De : Rokui, Reza <rro...@ciena.com>
Envoyé : lundi 13 mai 2024 21:35
À : Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>; opsawg@ietf.org; BOUCADAIR
Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; Wubo (lana)
<lana.w...@huawei.com>; Richard Roberts <rrobe...@juniper.net>; Oscar González
de Dios <oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>;
samier.barguil_gira...@nokia.com; Rokui, Reza <rro...@ciena.com>

Hi authors,

I am document shepherd for draft-boro-opsawg-teas-common-ac. I am preparing the
shepherd writeup and have following questions.

Question 8. Describe reviews and automated checks performed to validate
sections of the
   final version of the document written in a formal language, such as XML code,
   BNF rules, MIB definitions, CBOR's CDDL, etc;

[Med] pyang is integrated in our tooling to validate the YANG module. This is
also reflected in the Datatracker: 0 errors, 0 warnings
[datatracker.ietf.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-common-ac/__;!!OSsGDw!PPw4N8lmRYYhkJIAAwgUtUJ9WBVdDaxSHmi3qihFpYWelFOcNNC2nnAF28SL8jsIcL-s04wN4NA-grpZMpZE2Pc$>

·         Referring to
https://author-tools.ietf.org/api/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-common-ac-10.txt

[author-tools.ietf.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/author-tools.ietf.org/api/idnits?url=https:**Awww.ietf.org*archive*id*draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-common-ac-10.txt__;Ly8vLy8!!OSsGDw!PPw4N8lmRYYhkJIAAwgUtUJ9WBVdDaxSHmi3qihFpYWelFOcNNC2nnAF28SL8jsIcL-s04wN4NA-grpZ27hyUxY$>
 . It seems there a few warnings and errors. Are these resolved? If so, please
send a summary.

[Med] Most are false negatives. The only valid one is the RFC 2119 boilerplate
text. Will remove it in the next iteration.

Question 15. Should any informative references be normative or vice-versa? See
the [IESG
    Statement on Normative and Informative References][16].

·         Please confirm this

[Med] I think we are OK, but please let us know if we misclassified any.

Question 16. List any normative references that are not freely available to
anyone. Did
    the community have sufficient access to review any such normative