Dear Opsec WG,

The WGLC for this draft technically ended last month with just one response
received. Not enough to move forward.

The co-chairs chatted about this and noted that there was a lot more
support for this doc during earlier stages. Given that, we'd like to give
the WG a bit more time to review this and extend the LC to the 24th of May.
Ideally, we'd like to get at least two volunteers who could do a thorough
review of this doc and post their comments to the list.

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-dhcpv6-shield/

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering/>
Please read it now and report to the list whether you support publication
or not. Insufficient responses will be taken as an indication of lack of
interest and we'll stop from proceeding further.

Regards,
KK (as Opsec WG co-chair)