Thank you very much Linda: this was a long document to read and review ;-)

-éric

On 02/12/2019, 19:19, "Linda Dunbar via Datatracker" <nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

    Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
    Review result: Ready

    IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
    security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat

    This document is really good, it summarizes  the IPv6 security issues from
    multiple RFCs. I think IETF should do more of this kind of summary documents
    that collect high lights from multiple RFCs, to make it easier for network
    operators.

    Linda Dunbar