Thanks for the info. ~Caitlin
--- sigi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi, > > On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 04:12:27PM -0700, Caitlin wrote: > > Yes, you're right but I forgot to mention that the software > eventually > > gives up on another path (essentially it seems to stall) and I > cannot > > log-out of Yahoo mail. Another annoying event is that I see a blank > > page after submitting login information. > > so, you don't want to log something special about you're tor-traffic? > > Possibly I didn't understand that right before... ;) > > I think it could be the same thing why paypal and ebay accounts get > locked to tor-users frequently: It can happen, that your IP-address > changes while you're logged in to your account somewhere, because tor > > changes the circuit frequently. I know it from paypal and ebay, that > they assume that there may be a unauthorised third person, who uses > your account when this happens... I think, you can't do anything > about > that. > > I had this experience some days ago with ebay: They locked my > account, > because they thought there was an unauthorized person using my > username. > I think, it has nothing to do with your tor-server - it's normal. > For me your logs do look OK. > > sigi. > > > -- > | .''`. ** Debian GNU/Linux ** | > | : :' : The universal | > | `. `' Operating System | > | `- http://www.debian.org/ | > "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go" __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

