Hi Robert, see the update with source and (first) makefile-description here: http://offsystem.sourceforge.net/download.html
On Jan 20, 2008 8:05 PM, Robert Hogan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Sunday 20 January 2008 18:19:30 Michael Schmidt wrote: > > Hi Robert, > > > > source is here: > > http://offsystem.cvs.sourceforge.net/offsystem/?sortdir=down > > > > On Jan 20, 2008 7:05 PM, Robert Hogan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > There don't appear to be any source tarballs and looking at the cvs > > > repository > > > only the project members could possibly know how to put the many > modules > > > together. > > Yes, that's the cvs repository I was referring to above - there are no > tags > there and no source tarballs anywhere else. This means that there is no > source distribution for any of their releases. That's annoying. > > I'm guessing that off_network is the main module there but why should I > bother > reverse-engineering their build process just to install a possibly broken > cvs > version? I want the latest release. It's their funeral at the end of the > day > but an open-source project that doesn't release source tarballs is just > being > silly. >

