Hi Andrew,
     On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:31:22 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 08:13:22PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote 4.0K bytes 
>in 35 lines about:
>:      My notices-level log for the last six hours reads:
>: 
>: Sep 02 14:10:24.852 [warn] Received NETINFO cell with skewed time from 
>server at 194.109.206.212:443.  It seems that our clock is ahead by 1 hours, 0 
>minutes, or that theirs is behind. Tor requires an accurate clock to work: 
>please check your time and date settings.
>
>I saw the same problem.  It appears dizum's clock was wrong.
>
     Yeah, I see I must have mismatched pairs of messages in my log before
I wrote that, leading me to think that both dizum's and moria1's were wrong,
so I guess I just added to the confusion.  There have been no new errors of
that sort logged in nearly eleven hours now, so I gather someone corrected
dizum.


                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
**********************************************************************
* Internet:       bennett at cs.niu.edu                              *
*--------------------------------------------------------------------*
* "A well regulated and disciplined militia, is at all times a good  *
* objection to the introduction of that bane of all free governments *
* -- a standing army."                                               *
*    -- Gov. John Hancock, New York Journal, 28 January 1790         *
**********************************************************************

Reply via email to