Hello.

I have just found a site that can recognize me when I re-accessed it
after I deleted all private data, toggled Torbutton and restarted Tor.

http://samy.pl/evercookie/

Of course, it isn't a Tor problem, but I think it's better to know for
these who are interested in privacy. many sites may use the same
technology stealthy. I will try to discover more about how does it
keep my private information. So far this site seems to forgets me when
I disable JavaScript, but maybe it just can't display the proper
number.

P.S. This site was mentioned in or-talk earlier, but that message was
written in an unfamiliar language, so I decided to write it.