Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Zubedi* from *Aonsoft International Inc*.Here is the requirement go
through the requirement

and send me suitable resumes with skill match along with rate conformation
ASAP.

Please do send only Matching resumes to *zub...@aonsoft.com*

This is a Sure Shot Interview...

*Title   : XPression Developer *

*Duration: 3-6 months+ Contract*

*Location: Boston MA*

*Rate    : $45-pr/hr *

*Start date ASAP *

*I NEED TO SEE ALL THE REQUIRED SKILLS TO BE MENTIONED IN THE BODY FO THE
RESUME, *

*NOT JUST SUMMARY OR ENVIRONMENT.*

Looking for an experienced XPression Developer who can help us get a new
document up and running quickly.

Working with, and being supported by a seasoned xPression development team,

the successful candidate will help to add a new product into the array of
products already supported by the team.

Candidate needs to be able work under tight deadlines and produce quality
work.

Candidate should have a solid understanding of EMC/DocumentSciences'
xPression product.

The candidate should have a minimum of 3 year's experience using xPression
with MS Word,

and any Autograph/DLS or CompuSet experience would also be helpful.

Working with the guidance of other team members, the developer will adhere
to enterprise naming standards,

 Word Styles, and font selections, following the specs provided by the
project.

•An excellent communication skill is required for this opening.

 Added: Experience with latest xPression v.3.0 a big plus.

*Please send me anyone who you think is qualified and who comes with good