Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Oracle Apps Developer - OA Framework experience*

*Location: Memphis, TN *

*Duration: 6 weeks' of work; could be extended*

Requires at least one year of Oracle Application Framework (OAF) experience
within the last 2-3 years

*Role: SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Vernon Hills, IL *

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Job Description:*

Advanced SharePoint development techniques required. Great communication
skills required to work with business customers and Business Intelligence
developers. Interview customers to gather, understand and document business
objectives, to understand current use of Excel spreadsheets to migrate them
into SharePoint. Perform data analysis and prototyping. Assist with
modifying other SharePoint lists; some used to map product data. Create
project documentation on the development and modification of the SharePoint
lists. Develop test scenarios with the business to ensure data is mapped
and presented correctly. Identify and resolve data issues.

Previous experience with Business Intelligence projects preferred. Must
possess strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening). Solid
business knowledge. Have sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a team setting. 5+ years’
experience in system development, support and applying information
technology to solve business problems.

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.a2sworks.co.uk/SITE/UserMedia/Images/LinkedIn-Button.gif]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>[image:
http://www.leap-program.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twitterbutton2.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bourntecjobs>[image: Description: Description: View my