Dear Business partner,

     Please find the below job requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available with you… Thank you .

Title: Java Idm developer.

Location:West Chester PA.

Contract: 4-6+ Month project to start with extensions.

If you are submitting a candidate please send me an email including the
following items. It will make my review process a lot smoother and allow me
to call the candidates I am interested in quickly.

*1.       **FULL NAME*

*2.       **Current Location*

*3.       **Start Date Availability*

*4.       **Rate*

*5.       **Contact Information*

*6.       **If they currently are on your payroll or through a 3rd party *

I’m specifically looking for:

·         With respect to Java experience, the work will be entirely middle
tier/back end in nature.  This person does not need to have UI skills.

·         They need to have experience with building and consuming REST web
services.

·         This group is focused around security, authentication,
authorization and identity management.

·         In this area, prior experience with any of the following would be
a strong plus:

o    SSO

o    SAML

o    OAuth

o    PingFederate

·         They do NOT need to have database skills.

--
Looking forward to work with you...

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep.