I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Cobol Programmer in Denver,
CO. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Cobol Programmer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 3 months

In person interview
Get 1 reference

We are seeking a mainframe developer to assist our existing CPPS Team in
working on a backlog of open tickets with our payroll system. The Colorado
Payroll Personnel System (CPPS) has an number of open tickets that usually
require under 80 hours to fix. The ideal candidate will have existing
experience working with our team and CPPS software.

Skills                     COBOL
      Expert                  10+ yrs                 Yes
Skills                     Communication skills รป verbal and written
            5-6 yrs                         No
Skills                     CPPS                     Experience working on
our existing application and working with our team.
Advanced                           2-3 yrs                  No
Skills                     JCL                         Mainframe experience
               Expert                  10+ yrs                 Yes
Skills                     TSO/SPF                              Mainframe
experience                Expert                  10+ yrs
Yes
Skills                     VSAM                  Mainframe experience
         Advanced                           6-7 yrs                  Yes

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
480-463-3006  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com