Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

PeopleSoft HCM Technical and Functional Lead (HR/Benefits Administration)
Jersey City, NJ -- (F2F Interview)
Long Term Contract

*Core Responsibilities:*
Gather, analyze and document business requirements and process flows
Guide, inform and instruct business users on system functionality and
features
Configure PeopleSoft applications to meet business requirements
Develop PeopleSoft applications
Trouble shoot system errors
Administer application security
Develop test plans and scripts
Conduct testing
Train business users
Lead or contribute to projects
Research and resolve system errors
Support project task management, as needed.
Status reporting

*Skill Set:*
Must have expertise in PeopleSoft Benefits Administration setup,
configuration, reporting and processing
Must have expertise in PeopleCode, Application Developer, CI, App Engine,
SQR.
Strong Knowledge of HR business processes and issues
Knowledge of PeopleSoft North American Payroll and/or Recruiting a plus
Kronos knowledge a plus
Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher
Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.1 security
Ability to work with business resources from management to staff at all
levels and functions
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Production and Operation support experience
Experience in developing test plans, cases and scripts
Full Life cycle methodology experience – requirements, design, development,
testing and roll-out
5+ years of experience in PeopleSoft Human Resources applications.