A new Job, ID: 251904 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/251904> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Hadoop Administrator  posted on 2014-09-25 14:27:08

Job Description:We are looking for Hadoop Administrator in Minneapolis, MN:
Long Term

Position: Hadoop Administrator
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Process: Phone Interview

Job Requirements:
Experience: 5 Years
Number of openings: 1
Employment Type: Contract/1099/C2C/W2
Work authorization: Any US Work Authorization
Rate: Market
Skills: Hadoop Administration, Cluster Maintenance, HDFS, Design,
Implement, Security, Upgrades, Patches, UNIX, LINUX, Data Warehousing,  Big
Data,
Details:
We are seeking a Hadoop Administrator to join its growing team. Our
Enterprise Data Management Division creates solutions that cover the entire
lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation through implementation.
At the outset, we offer consulting and development services to help our
clients define their strategy and solution architecture. Then our teams
deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting
applications that provide real business innovation.
Key Responsibilities:
*    Implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure
*    Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes.
*    HDFS support and maintenance
*    Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
*    Design, implement and maintain security
*    Works with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop
updates, patches, version upgrades
Basic Qualifications:
*    Minimum 1 years of Hadoop administration experience
*    Minimum 5 years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Linux
*    Minimum 5 years of Data Warehousing experience
*    Minimum of 1 year of working in a Big Data Environment
*    Experience with the global service delivery model.
Preferred Skills:
*    Prefer 3+ years of Hadoop Experience
*    Prefer 5+ years of Data Warehousing/Big Data experience
*    Bachelor's Degree

Salary: Market

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/251904>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*