I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for *.Net Developer* in *NYC,
New York. *Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*Please send me your resume at satya....@ngtechinc.com
<satya....@ngtechinc.com>Job Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: NYC, New
YorkDuration: 1 YearLocal Candidate only.Very Strong Candidate.*

*Job Description:*
We are actively seeking an Application Developer to provide a quality
analysis of our technology and deliver solutions that Will enhance our
business.
As an Application Developer, you will be a subject matter expert and team
lead to provide high quality technology solutions that address business
needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.

*Qualifications *
5+ years experience in the following technologies:
SQL Server
Visual Studio .NET
SVN/GIT
CSS, JavaScript
Active Directory experience a plus.

Thanks

*Satya Raj*|Next Generation Technology, Inc
116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
224-764-8408
satya....@ngtechinc.com