Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Idexcel  We have a urgent
need at NJ mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with your
word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Sr. PHP Developer (8-10 Yrs)*

*Location: Mt Laurel, NJ*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Job Description:*

*Must-Have (Technical/Behavioral Competency):*

·         PHP 5.3+, OOPS, Restful Web Services, Phalcon Framework, Zendt
framework, Angular JS/Jquery

·         HTML5 / CSS3, Responsive, JavaScript

·         Exp. Jenkins, Puppet deployments

·         Experience with scripting in UNIX that including automation
scripts is a plus

·         Strong customer service focus including an emphasis on customer
satisfaction

·         Flexibility to adapt and respond to changing needs and
requirements

·         Strong organizational skills including the ability to coordinate,
prioritize, and manage multiple activities.

·         Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and
deadlines consistently.

*Good-to-Have  Good to have knowledge in the below Skill set:*

·         MongoDB, Redis, Twitter Bootstrap

·         Knowledge on IP Networking

·         Provisioning/ Configuration of interfaces on devices.

·         Experience in provisioning and troubleshooting  Cisco Routers
(7200-12000 series), Juniper Routers (M and E series), Ethernet Switches
(Cisco ASR9000, 3600, 6500)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Umendhragoud Talla*

*Senior Recruiter  |  Idexcel Inc.*