Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please let me know
your interest. If interested please send me your updated resume with the
below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*OBIEE Developer*

*Duration:  - 4+ Months *

*Location:- Newton, MA*

Need a strong Oracle SQL / PL/SQL Developer, with Oracle BI Publisher
development experience, to develop and support BI Publisher reports.  The
ideal candidate will have 3-5 years field experience developing and
maintaining BI Publisher reports in an Oracle 11g database environment.

*Hands-on, demonstrated experience with the following:*

SQL, PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, HTML, PDF, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, Oracle11g, TOAD or
SQL DEVELOPER

*Required Skills:*

BI Publisher, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, Oracle 11g, MS WORD

*Requirement: 2*

*EAD, GC or Citizen*

*Position: Sr. UI Engineer (w/ Web Application Experience) *

*Location: NYC Duration: One year (through Dec 2015)*

*Interview: Phone (Phone) + F2F*

*Start: **ASAP*

*Must HAVE:*

*Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science

*7+yrs experience as a UI Developer

*4+ years Building Web Applications

* HTML5

*CSS3

*ES5

*JavaScript

*Build tools: Grunt, SASS, Bower, Browserify, RequireJS

*Functional and Object-Oriented styles of programming

*Must have examples of work in** the following areas:*

1. MVC frameworks

Angular

Backbone

Ember

React

2. Object-oriented and Functional programming

3. Complex Application Development (preferably in financial systems
projects with a focus

on: Risk Management, Monitoring, Trading, Dashboards, Analytics, Data
Visualization,

Complex charting, etc.)

4. Hands-on experience writing code for complex interfaces with dynamic
charting a plus

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com