Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from Abacus Management Services.

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

Please respond with:-

Resume:

Availability:

Rate on c2c:

Present Location:

Contact number No. with Email ID:

*Location: *Joliet, IL

*Duration:** ** *6 Months

*Position: O**r**acle E-Business*

*Skills: O**r**acle E-Business implementation , SQL*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Perform functional testing and prepare regression test scripts for ETL
   processes
   - Execute test scripts per defined ETL/DW testing processes
   - Document test results noting discrepancies between actual and expected
   results.
   - Develop test plans, conditions, and scenarios in support of ongoing
   business system applications and infrastructure
   - Contribute to continuing process improvement of quality assurance
   standards and procedures

*
Required Skills:*

   - Prior experience of QA within and Oracle E business implementation or
   upgrade project required
   - Proven experience with data quality testing and regression testing
   - Strong understanding of my SQL, SQL, database schema , ETL , and data
   warehouse concepts  Experience in writing and executing SQL queries for
   verifying Source-to-Target mapping and transformation rules
   - Ability to create detailed test plans and test cases based on
   functional requirements and software design documents
   - Ability to work independently and within the rigorous testing schedules
   in cooperation with the project manager of the effort.
   - Understanding of basic accounting principles
   - Linux knowledge a plus.

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to working with
you as you grow in your career.

*Thanks & Regards,
Gyan *

*Direct: 703– 337–8745| Fax:  540 –301 –0660 |Email:
**g...@abacuscs.com **|Website:
**www.abacs.com* *|
**AMS , Certifications & Awards : WBE, MBE, SBE, WBENC, NMSDC, Fed Gov GSA
Schedule 70, D&B 829089791, Partner with SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company.
**Head Office: 11166 Fairfax Blvd, Suite # 402 , Fairfax , VA , 22030*