Hi Professionals,

Hope you’re doing great !

We have an immediate need of *Java ATM Developer* with one of our client in
Columbus,OH for a long term engagement.

Please find below the detailed Job Description and let me know your
interest for the same.

*JAVA ATM DEVELOPER:*

Must have worked in ATM development projects building the interfaces,
workflows, etc
Must have experience in performing device certification testing
Strong experience in  the areas of ATM Architecture/Hardware/ Software
including Clear2Pay automation tool suite.
Demonstrated expertise implementing testing solutions for ATM &
Point-of-Sale (POS)apps.
Must know ATM Application architectures, ATM transaction flows
Must have XFS knowledge (XFS packages) and CEN standards
Know about Host authorizations and how an ATM interacts with the Host.
Minimum ATM Hardware knowledge
Know different states/screen/FITs
Must have EMV product knowledge (including EMV Kernel)
Exp planning & organizing apps testing on various ATM hardware covering
Wincor, Diebold, NCR & Hyosung; in ATM app automation using Bridge Test/
RTM; using ATM/POS softw/tools such as BASE24 & TANDEM; testing trouble
ticketing sys's such as GASPER & NCR APTRA VISION; participating in
different phases of ATM testing such as functional testing, device testing,
end-to-end testing & regression testing.

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-297-0794

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: