Hello,

This is Rasool from *Sage IT INC.* I hope you are doing well and I have a
potential job opportunity for you with one of my clients ,please reply me
back with your updated resume if you are interested for this position.

*JOB TITLE: JAVA/PYTHON Developer*

*LOCATION: San Jose ,CA*

*DURATION:6+MONTHS*

The key skills are now:  Strong cloud development experience (backend)

Note:

1)Backend software development experience with any language and willing to
learn Python

2)Strong cloud virtualization development experience (3-5 years)

3)Server side technology experience (backend)

Phone/skype interview.

Required Skills

   - Java development exp / Python development exp
   - 2+ years developing SaaS or IaaS cloud platform software for
   virtualization, provisioning, backup, cloning, network storage, or similar
   server technology.
   - 2+ years developing a fully multi-tenant solution or experience with
   conversion of a single-tenant solution into a multi-tenant solution
   - Knowledge of VMware public/private cloud offerings and virtualization
   technology
   - Experience deploying services to AWS or other public cloud
   - Experience creating or architecting RESTful APIs
   - Knowledge of, and experience with, Agile methodologies and test-driven
   development

Desired Skills

   - Open Source contribution to Xen, KVM, Linux or OpenStack
   - Experience with Unix shell (bash); shell or WMI scripting
   - Programming experience using AWS such as SQS, SNS, EC2
   - Knowledge of and experience with Windows and/or Linux internals
   - KVM, VMware ESX, Xen server, or Hyper-V operation and management
   - NoSQL experience

Major Responsibilities

   - Be responsible for key back-end components of the platform
   - Develop vital workflow management functions of the RiverMeadow Cloud
   Migration SaaS Management platform.
   - Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
   - Implement solution using iterative processes, Agile development
   methodologies and test-driven development.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rasool*

*Sage IT Inc.*

*3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034*

*Contact: 972-996-0650 Ext: 343*

*Email: sras...@sageitinc.net <dr...@sageitinc.net>*