Hi,

Hope you are doing good today.

I am *Venu* and working with *TTS Solutions, Inc*. I have a *Drupal
Developer *Job opportunity in *Valencia, CA*. Please reply to this email if
you are interested in discussing the following job opening.

Title: Drupal Developer with Linux/Shell scripting
Location: Valencia, CA
Duration: 6+ Months

   - Strong knowledge in website development primarily using open source
   technologies, including PHP, Linux, and Apache server.
   - Strong knowledge in open source CMS like Drupal or Joomla.
   - Hands-on experience with Object Oriented Programming in PHP.
   - Expertise in any PHP framework in MVC Architecture like CakePHP,
   Symphony(Preferred) or Code Igniter
   - Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
   - Expertise in version controlling systems such as GIT.

I'll be looking forward to hear from your end.
Have a great day ahead.

Thanks…

*Venu Kumar*

Talent Acquisition Group