*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the *
resumes to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Business AnalystLocation   = Columbus, Ohio (Local Only
)Duration = 6+ monthsRate Max  = 50/hour C2C*

*Interview Type = In Person only*

*Interviews will be 12/10-12/15*

*Skills:*
1a. Exp w/MS VS Test Pro 2010, (2013 pref) in support of program and
project mgt staff with story lifecycle management including: (see next)
1b. adding user requirements to stories; adding artifacts obtained from the
business to stories, developing supporting artifacts (see next line)..
1c. based on interviews w/the technical and business team, writing
acceptance criteria, assisting w/the development of acceptance (see next
line)
1d. criteria and assisting with the migration of user stories from
committed to ready for test processes.
Demonstrated ability to develop artifacts using tools such as MS
Powerpoint; and MS Excel and MS word
Exp functioning as a BA on a large-scale enterprise level application
Ability to interact with a diverse group composed of line of business and
technical staff; Must be a self starter and own assigned deliverables
Excellent verbal and written communication

3 years Exp *w/MS Visual Studio Test Pro 2010* (2013 preferred) in support
of program and project management staff with story lifecycle management
including; Adding user requirements to stories; adding artifacts obtained
from the business to stories, developing supporting artifacts based on
interviews with the technical and business team, writing acceptance
criteria, assisting with the development of acceptance criteria and
assisting with the migration of user stories from committed to ready for
test processes.
5 years Demonstrated ability to develop artifacts using tools such as MS
Powerpoint; and MS Excel and MS word
5 years experience functioning as a BA on a large-scale enterprise level
application
5 years Good communication skills
5 years Ability to interact with a diverse group composed of line of
business and technical staff
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.