*Need Locals Only…..!!*

Hi Professionals,

Hope you are doing great !

We have an immediate need of .Net Developer with one of our client in Aliso
Viejo for an long term engagement.

Please find below the detailed Job Description and let me know if you have
any good resource available for this position.

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

• Work with business users and other developers to gather, analyze, and
fully understand business requirements and produce system design
documentation.

• Produce high quality code for .NET architecture.

• Debug and test new software or significant enhancements to existing
software applications typically on VB.NET, SQL Server, C#.NET, ASP.NET and
Web Services.

• Provide full SDLC support.

• Interface with IT support personnel, operations, sales and other
corporate departments to solve common problems and enhance availability and
content of designated applications.

• Share knowledge and experience with other members of the development team.

• Evaluate packages and tools to ensure that solution provided is
integrated and aligned with corporate goals and objectives, and make the
most appropriate use of technology.

• Prepare system specifications and technical reviews.

• Ensure issues with software are identified and corrected as quickly as
possible.

• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-297-0794

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: