Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or Colleagues
who might be interested *E-mail:venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3avenkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Java ArchitectLocation: West Chester, PADuration: Long
termDescription:*
•Position is a backfill for someone who is taking another assignment.
•This is a very large telecom systems conversion project and the consultant
selected for this role will be doing high level design along with plenty of
hands on development.

*Required Skills:*
•Hands-on Java development and Architect experience; Lead and/or Sr Java
Developers with solid design experience will be considered
•Java
•JEE
•Oracle Coherence
•Eclipse
•WebLogic
•Maven
•Subversion
•Spring
•Oracle RDBMS

*Nice to Have Skills/Experience:*
•Experience with telecom billing, CSG, Amdocs/DDP/DST, or any other billing
system or billing conversion background would be a huge plus!
•Previous Comcast experience is highly desired especially in the Enterprise
Platform Services groups.

Warm  Regards,
Venkata Ramana
Technical Recruiter