I have Excellent Job Opportunity with our  Client. Please find the details
and the job-description below and in case you are interested feel free to
contact me. We can discuss further about this position.

*Job Purpose:*

*Position: Senior Python Developer*

*Duration: Contract Full Time/6 months duration*

*Location - Silver Spring, Maryland*

*Visa Status : H1, GC and Citizen*

The ideal candidate would have a passion for developing forward-thinking
solutions for the payments industry. Define specifications based on
discussions with management, other team members and clients. Design
software based on those specifications, and implement design (typically)
using Python and asynchronous TCP/IP on UNIX systems. Debug applications,
especially applications that communicate via TCP/IP with other servers.
Work with clients to assess their needs, requirements and debug any
problems they might have. Work independently or as a member of a team.
Provide design input for the specification of future developments. Train
and mentor other developers as necessary.
*Requirements:*

*Experience should include:*
* Experience in Object Oriented languages C++, Java (Python Preferred)
* TCP/IP, asynchronous communication
* SQL and database programming (Oracle a plus)
* High availability, high performance and high transaction processing
environments
* The complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) including writing
requirements, implementation, testing, technical documentation, and
deployment of software applications
* UNIX/Linux experience including scripting (Bash)
Experience in payment industry, encryption technologies is a plus
Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 10-15 year (s) of related work experience.

We would still be ok viewing them. If they are not strong on back-end
Python/Oracle

*Please Note :If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make
a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications
and interest, please email ASAP, also you can Reach me on my phone
602-490-8362(Mohan Rao)*

*Thanks & Regards....?*

*Manny V*

14301 N ,87th Street
Suite # 317 * Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: 480-409-1688 | Fax :1-(877) 624-0440
Email: ma...@kollasoft.com <a...@kollasoft.com> || http://www.kollasoft.com