Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or Colleagues
who might be interested *E-mail:venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3avenkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Job Title: RPG Developer (F2F MUST) (USC -GC Only)Location: (Southpointe)
Pittsburgh, PADuration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*Need 2 verifiable professional references*

*Job Description:*
Required skills include at least 7 years experience in RPG IV/ILE, CL, and
SQL on the iSeries.
Good communication skills and the ability to see issues through to a
resolution is a must. Must be proactive in permanently resolving problems
and identifying ways to increase productivity. Work is a
combination of maintenance programming, support work (including some 24x7
off-shift support), and new development as well as data analysis using RPG
IV, CL, and SQL. Experience with MKS
Implementer, Hawkeye, Rational Developer for System i (RDi), Business
Objects and/or Crystal Reports is a definite plus.

*Position Requirements:*
RPGIV/ILE with embedded SQL
CL
SQL