Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the requirement
outlined below .

Kindly reply back with updated resume with contact details ASAP to
suku...@volgasystems.com

  Role : Sr. .net Developer
Location : Washington DC
Duration : 12 months
Face to Face needed after Phone screen

Skills Needed

Developer/Engineer field related experience

 Required

 8  Years

 2 - Proficient

Proficieny in multiple versions (1.1 to 3.5) of the .NET Framework

 Required

 5  Years

 3 - Expert

Proficieny in programming languages such as C#

 Required

 5  Years

 3 - Expert

Experience of DHTML and AJAX

 Nice to have

 3  Years

 2 - Proficient

Experience of SQL, SQL db design and development

 Highly desired

 3  Years

 2 - Proficient

Experience of C++, Java, Javascript

 Highly desired

 3  Years

 2 - Proficient

Experience of Visio UML diagram modeling experience

 Highly desired

 3  Years

 2 - Proficient

Experience with application design and requirements analysis

 Required

 3  Years

 2 - Proficient

Proficiency in Object Oriented programming

 Required

 5  Years

 2 - Proficient

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sukumar,

suku...@volgasystems.com
(408)-216-7673(voice)
www.volgasystems.com
IM : volgasystems1
http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies
Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.