*Mobile Architect position for our client in MA, for 6+Months Contract
position !!*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*Loction:Boston, MA*

WAVE is a video interview system
This is a new role in the firm and we are looking for a strong Mobile
Architect to provide technology direction to help the teams build their
mobile strategy.
This is based in Marlboro but the manager would be open to have someone
work in Boston and commute to Marlborough 2-3 days per week.  Marlborough
is the preference.
The manager is looking to interview and hire ASAP.

Minimum Requirements:
Keys to the Position:
10+ years of systems experience
2+ years of Mobile Architecture experience - they will be architecting and
developing infrastructure and applications to support various business
groups.
Responsive design experience is a must
Hands-on web development experience with Mobile devices (will build
templates)
Deep understanding of web mobile technologies including Javascript
frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sencha, etc.
Deep knowledge of security including SAML/MutualAuth
Understanding of Objective C, iOS SDK
Worked with one or more MDM platforms (Airwatch or Intune a plus)
Understands security frameworks of iOS and Android
Knowledge of Active Directory required
Can manage a small project team (nice to have)

Position Overview
The client is seeking a Mobile Architect to architect and develop
infrastructure and applications to support various business groups.  The
candidate must provide the technology direction, product selection and
hands-on expertise to help the teams develop their mobile strategy and
applications.  As part of addressing the feasibility of proposed projects,
the candidate must also provide alternate solutions.   The ideal candidate
will have significant input into our process, and will help influence the
direction of our mobile team and our teams’ mobile strategies.

Responsibilities
Mobile Architect must have architect-level skills with hands-on development
experience to develop the infrastructure and development standards for
mobile apps.  The candidate will be working closely with the architecture,
information security and application teams to architect and build new
systems. The candidate will be required to provide technology direction and
product recommendations to enable mobile application development.  The
candidate must understand multiple mobile platforms and the applicability
of hybrid technologies.

Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter