We have an Urgent  *10**+ Months* opening for *PeopleSoft HCM** Benefit*
* Functional* in *Saint Paul , MN*

We  have multiple positions for PeopleSoft HCM functional with expertise in
 Benefits & payroll ,

*Job Title:  PeopleSoft HCM **Benefits **Functional*

*Location:  **Saint Paul , MN*

*Duration**: 10 months*

*PeopleSoft HCM **Benefit ** consultant with v9.2 experience.*

*Public Sector preferred.*

*Key Job Functions:*

Serve as Functional Consultant in all phases of system life cycle

*Serve as project team liaison with business partners to analyze the impact
of new requests and business process changes **to **on existing system to
upgrading the system to PeopleSoft 9.2 version. **.*

Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, co-ordination and meeting
customer expectations

Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and
mentoring.

·         10+ years of experience implementing and supporting 9.2 or higher
HR, Payroll, Benefits,

·         In depth understanding of core business processes of HRMS modules
is essential.

·         Proven track record of successful implementation of all project
life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and
enhancements.

·         Experience  on upgrading the system PeopleSoft 9.2 version.

*Thanks ,*

*Murali*

Recruiter

*Tech- Net Inc.*

Email: mur...@tech-netinc.com
Phone: 916.221.3043 , 916.458.4390 EXT : 102
101 Parkshore Dr.  Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630

web: http://www.tech-netinc.com

*A WMBE certified company*