Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or Colleagues
who
might be interested
*E-mail: b...@bettermindsconsulting.com <b...@bettermindsconsulting.com> *

*Job Title: Oracle Technical OID consultant Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Duration: 6-12 Months contract*

*Strong Single Sign On experience*

Job Description:
•Extensive experience in Implementing Identity and Access Management
solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware IDM suite of components: OIM, OAM,
OUD, OVD, OID, ODSM, LDAP Browser, OSSO
•Solid IT experience in Development, Design, configuration & implementation
of Oracle Identity and Access Management.
•To architect, lead and co-ordinate the implementation of complex LDAP,
Identity and Access Management solutions
•Install and configure OIM11g R2, OID 11g and OAM 11g R2   in cluster and
high availability.
Warm Regards,
Bill Smith
Resource Manager