Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Data Designer/Analyst* for one of our client at *Eden
Prairie, MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Data Designer/Analyst*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN *

*Duration: 12-24 months*

****(MUST BE LOCAL TO THE MINNEAPOLIS AREA)*****

*Required qualifications:*

·         Bachelor degree or equivalent experience

·         5+ years’ experience with data design, development and support,
preferably with clinical care delivery data warehouse and data marts

·         Hands on experience with Clarity data models

·         Experience with Data Modeling Tools such as Erwin, Embarcadero

·         Solid understanding of and experience in ETL (extract, transform,
load) processes

·         Hands on experience in Oracle 11g (features, functions, &
utilities)

·         Excellent knowledge of SQL: PL-SQL, T-SQL, SQL scripting

·         Proven experience with SDLC (systems development life cycle);
Waterfall and Agile

·         Technical specification development experience

·         Ability to estimate data development efforts

·         Ability to manage tasks and work independently

·         Strong documentation and diagramming skills

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Preferred qualifications:*

·         Understanding of data models, staging, landing and data cohorts,
ODS, OLAP, multi-dimensional analysis, and various schemas

·         Experience with successfully demonstrating the ability to create
industry proven standards, models and concepts that meet the needs and
requirements of the Management team

·         Experience using ETL Tools such as SSIS, DataStage, Informatica

·         Hands on experience in SQL Server 2012 (features, functions and
utilities)

·         Experience with large / complex data warehouse environments
preferably in a clinical care delivery environment

·         Hands on experience in Data Warehouse Data Analysis (Source
Systems), Data Architecture, Data Modeling, and Data Propagation design and
specification

·         Solid Knowledge of Dimension Modeling and Data Warehouse concepts

·         Experience with Epic EMR system (multiple modules if possible)

·         Experience with Data Warehouse appliances

·         Knowledge and experience with business Intelligence semantic
architecture concept

·         Good understanding of Query optimization technique used in Data
Warehouse domain

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.