Hello Partners,

I am looking for a Systems Engineer for a great company that is located in
Boston MA. The position is a 6 month contract but afterwards they are
looking to hire them fulltime, so I need someone with either a Green Card
or someone who is a US citizen. Please let me know if you would be a good
fit for this role and someone who is able to and wants to go fulltime after
a 6 month contract.

Systems Engineer (10+ years exp)

·         Linux

·         MySQL administration

·         VMWare/VCenter

·         PHP

·         Bash scripting

·         Cisco OS

·         Experience in designing and building test automation framework
from scratch

·         Responsible for automated functional testing on each milestone of
a given project

·         Performance Testing knowledge and skills, Load Testing knowledge
and skills desirable

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com