*Hello**,*

BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced *Websphere
transformation Extender (WTX)  Technology Consultant @ *RICHARDSON TX 75081 for
*7+ Months Contract*. Please go through the below requirement and let me
know your interest.

*Position: Websphere transformation Extender (WTX)  Technology Consultant*

*Location: RICHARDSON TX 75081*

*Duration:7 Months*

*Direct Client Requirement*

*Required Skills/Experience*

- 5+ years minimum experience working as a developer or technical analyst

- Expert in Websphere transformation Extender (WTX)

- Experienced in DB2

- Experienced in HIPAA transactions.

- Prepare build and deploy scripts to deploy code on Linux

- Put together coding and other development standards

- Review code and provide feedback to development team.

- Mentor team and help with day-to-day technical questions on WTX.

- Experience in XML-based messaging; MQ or web services connectivity

- Must have good communication skills and must be able present diagnostic,
troubleshooting steps and conclusions to a varied audience

- Must be able to work with minimal supervision

- Demonstrated expertise in supporting large-scale projects.

- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal
effectively in a team environment. " - ---

*Job Description:*

AKA-Systems / Software Engineer - Develop and enhance applications based on
specifications. Codes and tests according to design specifications. Skilled
in coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software
applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. Unit test
applications and develops system and user documentation. Some
responsibility over other developers with less experience. LEVEL 3
Requirements: Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent and 5-7 years of
related and progressively more responsible experience. Performs a
challenging range and variety of complex technical or professional work
activities. Undertakes work which requires the application of fundamental
principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts. Has an
in-depth understanding of a discipline and of the interactions between
various disciplines and/or functions. May provide direction to more junior
staff. Works under broad direction. Is fully accountable for own technical
work and/or project/supervisory responsibilities.

*Thank & Regards,*

*RAMU*
Sr. IT Recruiter
866.363.1132 Toll Free

317-210-8520 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax
ramu.du...@bcforward.com

*http://www.bcforward.com* <http://www.bcforward.com/>

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

<http://www.bcforward.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/BCforward>  <http://www.twitter.com/bcforward>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/947715>
<http://foursquare.com/venue/11341497>
 <http://www.americanstaffing.net/>

*Offers for employment with BCforward are contingent based on results of
the following: *Criminal History Check - federal/state/local - last 10
years *Credit Check - only if handling financial transactions *Education
Verification - highest level completed *Employment Verification - last 5
years *Drug Screening - Urine tests *SSN Verification/ Trace*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to
ramu.du...@bcforward.com  with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.