*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Sr .Net Developer Location   = Chicago, IL (Local or Near
BY)Duration   =  18 months*
*They say WPF knowledge preferred . UI Development with Xamal a must*

*TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION:*
Experience with unit testing and test driven development is a must
Experience with object-oriented design is a must *Very strong C# .NET
developer*
Knowledge of design architecture *WPF and experience UI development with
Xaml*

*Positions are available for additional work on this high profile and
popular application. *In addition to the Mobile side, at least another year
of active new development is *going on outside of the Mobile development.*

*Specializes* in *.NET - Has experience in the development, maintenance,
and testing of software programs.*
Responsibilities include *Coding, testing, and debugging application
programs from functional specifications*.
These individuals will work from  program specifications or prototypes

* Works under the direction of a team leader, *senior technical person or
analyst*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.