Hi,

Hope you are in good Health and Spirits.

My name is Karthik and I work for Avant System Inc. We are based at Dallas,
TX.

Below is my updated hotlist who can join the project immediately on *Corp-Corp
basis*.

It would be appreciated if you add my contact details in your database and
share me your Client’s requirement.

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

Deepthi

Java Developer

Dallas, TX

Open

Bhavana

SAS Programmer

Morrisville, NC

Open

Kartheek

Linux Engineer

Eldorado Hills, CA

Open

Keerthi

QA

Woodland Hills, CA

Open

Pradeep

Middleware Admin

Nashville, TN

Open

Satyanarayana

SQL Server DBA

Atlanta, GA

Open

Bhagath

Network Engineer

Irving, TX

Open

Siva

SAP SD

Franklin, TN

Open

Looking forward to start up a fruitful business with you.

Thanks & Regards,

*Karthik*  |  Resource Manager

Avant Systems, Inc.

Women Owned Enterprise | Minority Certified Enterprise

12200 Ford Rd | Suite # A301 | Dallas, TX 75234

kart...@avantsinc.com | www.avantsinc.com

Direct: 214-810-7540

Facsimile: 1-866-590-2282

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/karthik-gollapalli/66/b24/9bb/>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If
this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "
*REMOVE*" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a
solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If
you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We regret any
inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued
patience & co-operation