​Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at a <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
nura...@idctechnologies.com.

*Role: Automation Test Lead *

*Location: Pittsburg, PA*

*Experience: 8+ Years*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Skills:*

1.       Minimum of 8+ years of Automation experience with QTP

2.       Has been at an Automation Lead capacity for at least 2 years.

3.       Have vast experience handling Web Based and e-commerce applications

4.       Any functional testing experience is a BIG PLUS

5.       Hands on experience is expected (not just co-ordination or lead)

6.       Experience with Onshore-Offshore handling

7.       Good Communication skills

Best Regards,

*Anurag Sinha*

[*IDC Technologies, Inc.]*

[Phone: *408-418-5779* Ext: *1039*]

[Email ID: *anura...@idctechnologies.com* <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
 ]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]

[Yahoo IM: *anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com <anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com>*Gtalk:
*anuragsinh...@gmail.com* <anuj.saks...@gmail.com> ]

[Web: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> ]