Hello.

Urgent position from my Client reply me your consultants suitable resumes
to naren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

* Job title: EMC ViPR Consultant  (VIPR is must) *

*Location: NY/NJ*

*Duration: 6+ months plus*

Hands-On Technology Expertise on one or more EMC Information Infrastructure
(EMC II) Solutions focused towards DC Management / Software Defined Storage
such as EMC ViPR, EMC ScaleIO, EMC ECS, EMC SRM, EMC SA, etc.

Team Player and Partners with EMC Field Sales & Presales Team to plan &
execute the business goals for the given sales territory.

Strong, Hands-On Technology Expertise one or more: EMC ScaleIO, EMC ViPR,
EMC ECS, EMC SRM, EMC SA, EMC VNX.

completed EMC Proven Professional (EMC SA or EMC TA) preferably on VNX

Understanding & Prior Experience in Architecting Software Defined Storage
Solutions for ITaaS, STaaS, etc.