Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or Colleagues
who might be interested
*E-mail:venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3avenkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Job Title: SAP mid Level ArchitectLocation: New Castle, DEDuration: 6
months contract *

Must Be Citizen, Green Card, EAD GC

Job Description:
Must be able to start the work day before 8 am, for reports that are due at
10:00 am

Attention to Detail
Initiate jobs in SAP daily and ensure their successful completion
Output information from SAP reports to Excel
Analyze and report on data daily
Ability to understand and troubleshoot SAP should reports fail to run -
this can include contacting appropriate SAP resources
Background in MS Office with strength in Excel is a key attribute
It would be good if the person also has the analytic skills to review and
understand when the results of the report are indicating a problem and to
be able to track that issue down so that information can be reported on
along with the data.

Skill Sets:
SAP
ABAP reporting