Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the following requested information

*Role: ETL/Report Developer with 8+ years*

*Location: Manhattan, NY *

*Duration: 6 months*

*F2F Interview*

*Assignment Details:*

The successful candidate will work on a data mart to support our Gas Rate
Engineering department performing business and data analysis, developing
SSIS ETL jobs, using SSRS to create reports and modifying existing data
models that exist in SQL Server.

*Skills & Requirements:*

   - Must have SSIS experience in a data warehousing environment
   - Excellent data analysis, ETL development and reporting skills.
   - A minimum 8 years overall experience, including not less than 3 years
   in ETL design and development (using Microsoft SSIS). Must also have strong
   experience using SSRS.
   - Experience with designing the ETL process, including data read/write,
   filtering and merging, data transformations, error handling, process design
   and logging
   - Experience with code promotion across environments (dev/test/prod)
   - Good knowledge of data modeling/Star Schema
   - Good knowledge of creating test data
   - Good knowledge of SQL Server
   - Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
   - Ability to perform performance tuning

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com