Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at a <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
nura...@idctechnologies.com.

*Location: Atlanta-Georgia*
Skills:       Windows ArchitectWork Experience:   10+years

*Job Description:*

 1. Coordinate with various stakeholders from the Architecture team, Design
team and Client Infrastructure team
2. Understand the solution architecture and design of the application by
coordinating with the designers and architects
3. Needs to understand the Client standards so as to have better alignment
of the IA with the Client standards
4. Come with the Infrastructure architecture of the application. The IA
includes
a. the architecture for all the data centers across locations. (Approx. 27
data centers)
b. IA diagram of the application
c. Capacity planning
5. Prepare Build sheets
6. Coordinate and walkthrough of the IA with the various groups in Client
(Infrastructure teams, Operations etc.)
7. Coordinate and answer any questions that various data centers across
locations would have
8. Quick turnaround time since the application is going live soon
9. Stockholder and expectations management across various teams at Client
place
10. Familiarity with Visio. The current IA diagrams are in Visio

Infra components within Architecture environment
1. IIS server
2. .Net web platform deployments on Windows servers
3. App Fabric layer for Caching
4. Windows Service Bus (Farm) for Messaging
5. Windows Services hosted on various servers
6. SQL Server Databases
7. Job Server
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA with several years [10-15] of work
experience preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Strong presentation skills required.
Ability and willingness to travel extensively (80%)

Best Regards,

*Anurag Sinha*

[*IDC Technologies, Inc.]*

[Phone: *408-418-5779* Ext: *1039*]

[Email ID: *anura...@idctechnologies.com* <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
 ]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]

[Yahoo IM: *anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com <anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com>*Gtalk:
*anuragsinh...@gmail.com* <anuj.saks...@gmail.com> ]

[Web: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> ]