*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Python Developer Location = San Francisco, CADuraton = 6-12
months*

*Must be able to start next week*

*Coding Test Required*

*RESPONSIBILITIES*
Drive the design and implementation of Python components for a Single Page
Application, including App frameworks, and back end code. You’ll be working
in App layer as well, not just writing algos in Python or solely back end
services.
Coach and mentor peer engineers to become great Python developers and
recommend Python best practices and tools.
Responsible for designing and building REST APIs and services, including
data serving, caching, and other core services such as authentication.
Document your design and code.
Employ development best practices and tools in a Continuous Integration
environment.

*REQUIREMENTS*
You are a Python expert, love programming in Python, and helping others on
become great Python developers. But you also know and appreciate other
languages, such as Java or Scala.
Experience designing and building scalable *REST APIs; ideally knowledge of
Micro Service Architectures*.
Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, caching layers such as memcached or
redis, and search.
Have built large applications using Python Frameworks such a Flask or
Django.
Comfortable with front end development and will collaborate with Front End
developers.
Veteran with Agile development, including helping your team size user
stories accurately and getting to a predictable velocity.
Minimum 5 years experience developing software; Bachelor’s Degree or higher
in a STEM discipline preferred.
You have the thirst to work in a high energy, fast paced startup
environment.
Have fun and be proud of your work.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.