Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*
*Phone:*
*Email:*
*Current Location:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate:*

 * NOTE: Citizens/GC and encouraged to apply.  Unable to Sponsor*

  *Skill Set*

*QA Automation with Airlines domain*

*Location*

*Southlake, TX*

*Rate*

*$40/hr  Max*
  *Interview process *

*Phone and Skype*

*Interview timeline*

*Monday*

*No of positions*

*10-20*

*Please Note:  *Please dont submit if they don't* have Airlines domain*

*Position : Quality Analyst (with Automation Testing)*

*Location: Southlake, TX*

*No of positions -  10-20*

*Rate:40-45/hr   Max*

*JOBDESCRIPTION:*

·              4-5 years of total experience

·              Airline industry experience required

·              Must have Automation testing experience

·              Should having good experience with Automation tools – QTP,
Selenium, jira, Load Runner etc

·              Load Runner experience is preferred

Chris
Accounts Manager
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com