who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title :  Unix AdministratorLocation
:  Houston, TXDuration : 6  Month Contract  *

*The shift will be working 3pm to12am Start Tomorrow.*

*Must-have 5+ years Unix AdministrationExperience installing Unix OS and
running scripts Server and Cluster build experienceDebugging and Patching
experience RedHat Linux AdministrationExperience troubleshooting HP Server
hardware (ideally Itanium i2 and i4, HP G7 and G8 level server hardware, or
HP blade enclosures)*

*Plusses HPUX*

*Role Client is looking for Senior Unix Administrators to work onsite at
one of our premier clients in Northwest Houston, Texas. On a daily basis
the Unix Administrators will perform various tasks for a data center
consolidation project and must be comfortable working in a fast paced
environment. These tasks will include installing Unix operating system,
running scripts as needed, Unix OS imaging, configuration, and
troubleshooting and other Unix OS administrative functions. The Senior Unix
Administrators must have experience with cluster builds and have the
ability to debug issues as they
arise.___________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*